Sunday 11 July 2010

Around the world in (a little over) 80 days!


Well not really around the WORLD, but I have seen a lot of the beautiful continent that is Europe in the last four months!

I have little pings or jealously every now and again for my friends still traveling and the amazing wanderers I met still on their journey. This morning in fact, while facebook photo stalking a friend of mine in Pamplona recovering from a bull run, (or more recovering from a sangria hangover) I realised how much I adore everything Spain. I stand by the proclamation that Barcelona IS one of my favorite cities in the world. This passion is more than likely instilled by my obsessive love for Gaudi architecture, and of course paella.

I'm one of the lucky ones though, although it is all over, for now at least, I was able to relish in a truly nomadic four months as a high maintenance backpacker.

Some pics below taken from some of my favourite cities.

Flats in Berlin

Vespas in Florence

1 of 5. Cinque Terre, Italy

Guell Park, Barcelona!

No comments:

Post a Comment