Saturday 16 March 2013

More Perth breakfast: Sayers Sister


Another hot breakfast spot in Perth is Sayers Sister. I visited the original Sayers in Leederville on my last visit to Perth, but this time decided to try the newest baby Sister. The menu is failry similar to when I last visited, holding on to some favourites like the Potato Rosti, Poached Eggs, Bacon, Onion Jam and Lemon Wilted Spinach. I was however delighted to find the buttermilk pancakes had been re-vamped and now come with delicious berry compote and white chocolate cream on the side. A nice new addition was also the salt beef hash with fried eggs. 


I prefer the vibe and decor at Sayers Sister. It's a little more fun then Sayers in Leederville, and a lot easier to get a table. 

My recommendation: a flat white coffee (one of the best I've had in Perth), and the potato rosti with poached eggs. I can see why after three years they still haven't taken it off the menu. It's delicious!



Sayers Sister on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment